Recipe from Sarah at Baby-Carriers-Downunder.com Community These cookies were soooo delicious I ended up emmm... making them & filling them in jars for friends for Christmas presents in 2009...
1 cup butter or margarine or nuttelex (approx 250g)
1/2 cup icing sugar (sieved)
vanilla essence to taste (approx 4 drops)
1 3/4 cup plain flour
cocoa powder to taste (optional for chocolate version)
1. Cream butter & sugar till light & fluffy.
2. Add vanilla essence & mix with cake mixer.
3. Add flour & mix with cake mixer.
4. Fill cookie gun & pipe mixture onto lined baking tray.
5. Bake at 180oC for 15 - 20 mins till golden.
6. Note: each oven is different, my table top convection oven, I baked at 160oC for about 8 mins but my normal oven, I baked at 170oC for about 10 mins.
(a) Christmas tree - I added a few drops of green colouring, then sprinkled 100s&1000s for deco before baking.
(b) flowers- I added pink colouring, then put 1 cachous in the middle of each flower before baking.
(c) chocolate cookies, after baking & cooled, I melted & drizzled white chocolate over the top of them for deco & tastes extra nice this way too! :-)